Whether it’s keeping yourself organized with travel plans, staying in Sync with work while on the road, or instantly sharing and saving photos from the family vacation,SugarSync is a useful tool for travelers. Here are some tips for making the most of SugarSync features while on the road:
Tools for the Connected Traveler:
• Online Vacation Planner: Collaborate with family and friends on upcoming vacations. Share entire folders with your travel companions to view flight schedules, hotel options, menus and other documents so everyone on the trip can access at anytime and be in sync to ensure a smoother vacation.
• Everyone Gets the Picture: After a big vacation with extended family or a group of friends, set up a folder so everyone can share their photos. Unlike other options, everyone gets high-resolution images and from there you can create photo books and albums to preserve the vacation memories.
• Lighten Your Luggage – Go Mobile! Leave the laptop at home, all you need is your phone (or tablet!) Access all the data from your home/work PC, stream your entire music and photo collection and share your travel pics with friends and family right from your mobile device.
• Share Your Travel Experiences: Real-Time: Sync your mobile photos with your friends and loved ones. Snap pictures with your phone and everyone participating in your synced folder will get the pictures instantaneously. It is a great way to share fun travel moments and beautiful sites and scenes —especially with far away family and friends.
Tools for the Business Traveler:
• Important Work Data is Always at Your Fingertips: Access and edit files stored on your work computer from your laptop, tablet or mobile device while on the road for better productivity.
• Ditch the USBs: All files and documents are synced across all of your devices with the latest versions always up-to-date, so no need to transfer files back and forth onto a USB when working from the road.
• No Internet, No Problem: Sync data locally to your iOS device for offline use – great for the plane or when you don’t have any Wi-Fi access. Simply connect to the Internet before your flight or trip, choose the files or entire folders you’d like to sync to your iPad or iPhone and voila, you can continue working on projects while in the air.
• Share from Anywhere: Those that collaborate frequently with clients, vendors or colleagues can quickly access and share any document, folder or file from their work computer straight from their laptop, tablet or Smartphone. This can be especially important when a client calls needing a file or document while you’re on the road – just pull it up on any device and send it along.
• Enable a Mobile Work Force: Sync, share and store documents as easily as using a corporate network or wiki—without the expense. SugarSync makes it easier to recruit, hire and manage employees from anywhere.
Visit web site at http://www.sugarsync.com